To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.TheMaverickVault.com
Paying off a loan ahead of schedule is a commendable financial achievement. Surprisingly, in certain situations, early loan repayment may incur prepayment penalties. So, in this Financial Freedom Friday, we’ll explore the concept of prepayment penalties, when they apply, and how to navigate this potentially costly aspect of early loan repayment.
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- The importance of understanding loan terms for passive investors
- Understanding commercial mortgage and choices for owners with maturing loans
- How can a refinance cause limited partners to withdraw from a deal
- 4 Important terms and acronyms that every investor should know
- Useful tips on how to evaluate loan risks and protect your investments
- Valuation of San Francisco Luxury Apartment Building Dips 49% From 2018: Trepp – Commercial Observer
- Who Lends on Commercial Properties? Financial Freedom Friday
- Decoding Commercial Loans – Financial Freedom Friday
If you want to learn how to get started investing in real estate and becoming an agent or job optional. Grab a copy of Neil’s one-week-long series of videos. Each of them is 5 minutes or less titled Becoming Agent Optional Passive Income Investing for Realtors. Just visit http://www.AgentOptional.com to sign up for this series it’s on your own time, so you can sign up anytime.
Are you a passive real estate investor seeking financial freedom? Almost daily, new headlines break on the latest financial market upset. Now is the time to get educated on how to strategically invest in commercial real estate for long-term financial freedom. Grab your copy of “How to Passively Invest in a Changing Economic Environment” Go to…www.MavericksInvest.com
Connect with Neil Timmins on LinkedIn. If there is a topic you want to know more about or a guest that you would like to see on the show, shoot Neil a message on LinkedIn.