To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.TheMaverickVault.com
If you’re a real estate agent, you know managing your finances is critical to your success. So, in this Financial Freedom Friday, we’ll explore various strategies and tips to help agents like you minimize your tax burden and maximize your earnings. Tune in to learn more!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Statistics on the average lifetime taxes paid in the US
- 3 main criteria for qualifying as a real estate professional
- Job categories that are eligible for the real estate professional status
- Why it’s crucial to know your real estate professional status
- Actionable steps for controlling your financial future through real estate
- How much revenue has the US government collected this year?
- The Average American Will Pay $525,000 in Taxes Over Their Lifetime: Study
- 26 U.S. Code § 469 – Passive activity losses and credits limited
Are you a passive real estate investor seeking financial freedom? Almost daily, new headlines break on the latest financial market upset. Now is the time to get educated on how to strategically invest in commercial real estate for long-term financial freedom. Grab your copy of “How to Passively Invest in a Changing Economic Environment” Go to…www.MavericksInvest.com
Connect with Neil Timmins on LinkedIn. If there is a topic you want to know more about or a guest that you would like to see on the show, shoot Neil a message on LinkedIn.