To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.TheMaverickVault.com
Get inspired by our guest, Jeremy Roll, as he shares much knowledge from his 15 years of dedicated involvement in passive investing. Gain invaluable insights from his extensive experience, enhancing your chances of success in passive real estate investing!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Fundamental concepts you should know before investing in a syndication
- Do’s and don’ts in vetting real estate operators for your investments
- A practical approach for analyzing syndication deals
- How strong execution and communication influence investment decisions
- Tips for beating analysis paralysis in real estate investing
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki | Kindle, Paperback, and Mass Market Paperback
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki | Kindle and Paperback
About Jeremy Roll
Jeremy Roll is the founder and president of Roll Investment Group, where their efforts to seek passive/managed alternative investment opportunities in Real Estate and Businesses in the $500k-$25M range. RIG focuses on low-risk, non-institutional cash-flowing equity investments driven by experienced operators/syndicators and low-risk secured (collateralized) short-term loan investments. Jeremy is also the co-founder of the non-profit organization, For Investors By Investors, a monthly public investor meeting network focusing on alternative assets, such as real estate, throughout Southern California and several states.
Connect with Jeremy
Are you a passive real estate investor seeking financial freedom? Almost daily, new headlines break on the latest financial market upset. Now is the time to get educated on how to strategically invest in commercial real estate for long-term financial freedom. Grab your copy of “How to Passively Invest in a Changing Economic Environment” Go to…www.MavericksInvest.com
Connect with Neil Timmins on LinkedIn. If there is a topic you want to know more about or a guest that you would like to see on the show, shoot Neil a message on LinkedIn.