To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.TheMaverickVault.com
If you need help kickstarting your multifamily real estate career, catch this episode with Joe LaFleur as he talks about the current state and trends of the market. From selecting reputable syndicators to evaluating potential opportunities, learn how to make informed decisions and seize the best deal by tuning in!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- What sets effective real estate syndicators apart from those who do it poorly?
- Borrowing strategies and trends in multifamily real estate
- A checklist for assessing potential investments and sponsors
- Expert outlook on the current housing market
- Why you need clarity and vision to reach your goals
- Buy Back Your Time by Dan Martell | Kindle and Hardcover
- The Real Estate Game by William J. Poorvu and Jeffrey L. Cruikshank | Hardcover
- The Real Estate Turnaround by Craig Hall | Paperback and Hardcover
About Joe LaFleur
Joe is the proud founder and owner of 100Units.com. His official title is Multifamily Investment Advisor, but as a small business owner, he does anything needed to support the success of his team and clients. He believes, “If you take care of clients first, everything else takes care of itself.” Joe’s professional career began after college in electrical engineering before moving to the real estate business. He worked in real estate for Stirling Sotheby’s and Marcus & Millichap, which soon led Joe to his true passion: multifamily investment real estate.
Connect with Joe
Are you a passive real estate investor seeking financial freedom? Almost daily, new headlines break on the latest financial market upset. Now is the time to get educated on how to strategically invest in commercial real estate for long-term financial freedom. Grab your copy of “How to Passively Invest in a Changing Economic Environment” Go to…www.MavericksInvest.com
Connect with Neil Timmins on LinkedIn. If there is a topic you want to know more about or a guest that you would like to see on the show, shoot Neil a message on LinkedIn.