To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.TheMaverickVault.com
Vanessa Peters, MD, joins us today to share her perspective on the benefits, strategies, and considerations for passive investing, empowering working professionals to explore this avenue for financial growth and freedom. Tune in to learn the power of this niche and how it might allow you to create additional income streams and work toward success!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Vital insights on diversifying investments from a seasoned passive investor
- Land entitlement: What it is, its process, and advantages over other asset classes
- Factors to consider before meeting a potential sponsor
- The importance of taking the first step in real estate investing
- Ashcroft Capital
- The Busy Professional’s Guide to Passive Real Estate Investing by Vanessa Peters, MD | Kindle and Paperback
- Influence by Robert B Cialdini Ph.D. | Hardcover
About Vanessa Peters, MD
Vanessa Peters, MD, is the founder of VMD Investing and has invested in real estate for 10 years in single-family homes, commercial retail, apartment communities, self-storage, and manufactured home parks. She has invested in over 4500 units across 20 properties and 5 funds.
Vanessa earned her medical degree at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. She also has a thriving full-time family practice in Escondido, California, and is Chief Physician Officer for her medical group. She is involved in her community and is a board member of Interfaith Community Services. She lives in Escondido with her husband and son. She enjoys travel, nature, aviation, and cooking.
Are you a passive real estate investor seeking financial freedom? Almost daily, new headlines break on the latest financial market upset. Now is the time to get educated on how to strategically invest in commercial real estate for long-term financial freedom. Grab your copy of “How to Passively Invest in a Changing Economic Environment” Go to…www.MavericksInvest.com
Connect with Neil Timmins on LinkedIn. If there is a topic you want to know more about or a guest that you would like to see on the show, shoot Neil a message on LinkedIn.