To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.TheMaverickVault.com
In this episode, Joel Friedland delves deep into the lucrative landscape of industrial deals. Stay tuned as he provides helpful insights for navigating this industry, all its benefits and finding profitable assets successfully. Gain the upper hand in this investment market today!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- The power of personal connections and trust-building in real estate
- Reasons for choosing project-specific investors
- Potential challenges of the current real estate market
- Keys to identifying profitable deals successfully
- The significance of industrial real estate and its diverse occupants
- Duty Free Airport Shops
- Undercover Boss Season 6 Episode 6: EmpireCLS Wonder Years
- Jim Cramer CrowdStreet
- Element Bars Custom Energy Bars Update
- Shark Tank Season 1 Cozzini Bros
- Home Depot
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz | Kindle, Paperback, and Hardcover
About Joel Friedland
Joel has a 40-year track record in industrial real estate. He co-founded Epic/Savage Realty Partners in 1991, overseeing the hiring and mentoring of 60 industrial real estate professionals, many of whom became his partners. His group sold the firm to an international real estate company in 2014, and Joel started Brit Properties.
Joel has secured over 2,000 industrial property leases and sales as an industrial real estate broker and owner. His greatest accomplishment is maintaining valued relationships spanning five decades. Joel attended the University of Michigan. He enjoys spending time with his family in Deerfield and in the great outdoors.
Connect with Joel
Website: Brit Properties LinkedIn: Joel Friedland, SIOR
Are you a passive real estate investor seeking financial freedom? Almost daily, new headlines break on the latest financial market upset. Now is the time to get educated on how to strategically invest in commercial real estate for long-term financial freedom. Grab your copy of “How to Passively Invest in a Changing Economic Environment” Go to…www.MavericksInvest.com
Connect with Neil Timmins on LinkedIn. If there is a topic you want to know more about or a guest that you would like to see on the show, shoot Neil a message on LinkedIn.