Today, Paul Lizell shares what you need to know about fixing and flipping, wholesaling, wholetailing, and bidding or buying real estate properties at online auctions. Stay connected to the show if you want to duplicate his success and get remarkable results on your investing journey.
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Wholetailing in real estate: What it is, how it works, and ways to raise capital
- Biggest challenges Realtors® face with home buyers
- How tech layoffs impact the real estate investment market
- Perks of learning real estate investing at REO Auction Academy
- The value of failure in achieving success
About Paul Lizell
Paul founded The Virtual Investor, JP Homes, Inc., and HouseDealsAmerica.com. He has been flipping properties since 2001 and is the original virtual wholesaler, having purchased all over the US since 2009. He has bought and sold properties in 44 out of 50 states and will continue to look at expanding into new markets. Paul, a graduate of Drexel University in 1998, holds a degree in Finance and a minor in Economics. He now teaches at ReoAuctionAcademy.com and has focused exclusively on online auctions, bank REOs, and buying off the MLS and wholesalers nationwide since 2013.
Connect with Paul