In this episode, believe in the power of establishing meaningful relationships and start seeing them as business opportunities. From a failed partnership to a cash flow-generating business collaboration, Brett McCollum shares the value of having a support system and learning the art of trust in a partnership. Listen in to acquire lessons about his story!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Why you should carefully choose your business partners
- Benefits of being in a community of like-minded people
- The importance of having a singular vision in a business partnership
- Groundworks of developing a strong business mindset
- Reasons why your authenticity matters in selling anything
Sean Terry’s Flip2Freedom Webinar
About Brett McCollum
Brett loves to serve others first and foremost! He comes from a background of Insurance claim/settlements. While working for a Fortune 100 company, He closed over 5,000 claims! Then he moved on to Marketing and Business Development for an automobile injury practice and helped grow the company to expand to 7 locations. Currently, He is an active real estate investor having completed over 300 transactions and has a passion for helping others succeed!
Brett is married to his beautiful wife Courtney and they have 4 beautiful kids.
He grew up playing baseball from age 4 until he was 24. While in college, he helped his team win 2 national titles! He’s a musician as well and plays 5 instruments.